Educators SketchUp License Application
iRender are proud to be associated with Trimble in supporting the Educational Process in South Africa. It is no secret that today’s Student is tomorrow’s client, and to this end, we want to make SketchUp as affordable as possible to equip Students with Leading Edge Technology to tackle their Design Projects.
- You must be an Educator at an accredited South African Educational Institution to be considered for a SketchUp Studio 2021 Educators License.
- You must also provide a current faculty ID, together with the course syllabus detailing the proposed implementation of SketchUp.
- An understanding of how may Students will receive SketchUp Training on an annual basis.
- Confirmation on how many SketchUp Studio 2021 Educational "Lab Licenses" you intend installing in your Computer Lab for such Training purposes.
- SketchUp Studio 2021 Educators Licenses are R 1,550.00 Incl VAT and are valid for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of generation.
- SketchUp Studio 2021 Educator Licenses that have not expired can be upgraded to the newest version for free (original licenses expiration date applies).
- The same SketchUp Studio 2021 Educator License can be installed on both your desktop and laptop computer.
- SketchUp Studio 2021 Educator Licenses cannot be used for commercial (for-profit) work of any kind.
Educators will be required to submit ALL the above required “Supporting Documentation” via email to email@example.com for forwarding your application to Trimble for their consideration / approval. Failure to do so will delay the submission of your application and ultimately the approval of your SketchUp Educators License.
On receipt of your Application Form and supporting documentation, your application will be considered for approval. If granted, you will receive a Pro Forma Invoice for settlement. On receipt of your Proof of Payment, your Order will be processed and an appropriate Tax Invoice together with Download / Activation instructions will be sent to you.