iRender are proud to be associated with Trimble in supporting the Educational Process in Southern Africa. It is no secret that today’s Student is tomorrow’s client, and to this end, we want to make SketchUp as affordable as possible to equip Students with Leading Edge Technology to tackle their Design Projects.
- You must be an Educator at an accredited Educational Institution to be considered for a “Free of Charge Educators License”.
- You must also provide a current faculty ID, together with the course syllabus detailing the proposed implementation of SketchUp.
- An understanding of how may Students will receive SketchUp Training on an annual basis.
- Confirmation on how many SketchUp Educational Licenses you intend installing in your Computer Lab for such Training purposes.
- Educator Licenses are free SketchUp Pro licenses that expire one year from the date of generation.
- Educator Licenses that have not expired can be upgraded to the newest version for free (original licenses expiration date applies).
- The same Educator License can be installed on both your desktop and laptop computers.
- Educator Licenses cannot be used for commercial (for-profit) work of any kind.
Educators will be required to submit ALL the above required “Supporting Documentation” via email to email@example.com for forwarding your application to Trimble for their consideration / approval.