Switch to a SketchUp Pro Subscription
Customers with eligible perpetual licenses have the option to upgrade to a 1 or 2 year SketchUp Pro subscription at special discounted pricing.
More products. More updates.
With a subscription, you’ll always be up to date with the latest features and receive more frequent updates and improvements. Get the latest version of SketchUp Pro plus enjoy access to:
Collaboration, data management & unlimited file storage with Trimble Connect
View models on the go with SketchUp Viewer mobile app featuring additional AR capabilities
SketchUp for Web
Access to Pro Technical Support
Access multiple subscription versions*: Install and use any two versions of SketchUp that supports a subscription license (*2019 and later) at the same time.
Access to your perpetual license (and the ability to install it on new devices if you have available activations)
FAQ/Help Center Article Template
Are there any promotions available to help me transition from a perpetual SketchUp Pro license to subscriptions?
Yes, promotions are available for customers with eligible SketchUp perpetual licenses. Contact iRender to find out if you’re eligible to get 60% off when you switch to a one or two-year SketchUp Pro Subscription.
How long can I take advantage of the promotion for?
Through December 4, 2021. Remember, if you have an active Maintenance and Support plan, you must convert within 30 days of your M&S contract end-date in order to receive the maximum discount.
Which SketchUp Pro licenses are eligible?
A license must meet all the following requirements to be eligible:
- Perpetual Single user license or perpetual Network license of SketchUp Pro
- Has not previously been used in any subscription promotion
- Is the most recent serial number (if previously upgraded/auto-upgraded)
- Is a registered commercial version of SketchUp Pro 2013 or higher
- Is being used by a customer in South Africa only (Customers in other regions are not eligible)
No other license types qualify for the promotion. Each perpetual license may only be converted once.
Will the promotional pricing apply to my subscription renewal?
No, the promotional pricing is applicable only to the initial term of a new subscription and is not available for any subscription renewals.
What happens to the remainder of my Maintenance and Support plan?
The Maintenance and Support contract of the perpetual license is terminated as of the date of conversion and cannot be reinstated at a later date.
What happens to my perpetual license if I take advantage of this promotion?
Single user license
That particular license may still be used and may be installed on new devices if there are remaining activations but is not eligible for updates or upgrades to a newer version.
That particular license is deactivated 30 days after conversion and is not eligible for updates or upgrades to a newer version.
What is the license conversion process?
- Customer submits their license (s) and other applicable information to the authorized reseller in its region (customer name, serial number/s, and registered email address)
- Reseller confirms eligibility with the customer
- Customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions in full
- Customer purchases discounted subscription(s) through the reseller
- Perpetual license is registered on Trimble systems as ‘converted’
Ready to get started? A few things to note:
Active Maintenance and Support plans will be terminated upon convert and plans cannot be reinstated
You must agree to the full Terms and Conditions
Your subscription term will begin on the day of conversion
Subscription renewals will not be at a discounted rate